@ prabhakar & sanjay sir 5800CE open interest more than 5800PE 5800CE- 6,841,650 & 5800PE- 6,756,950 means nifty may ready to break 5800 or confirm when nifty below 5800 & 5800CE OI more than 5800PE OI???? only for education pls
2-3 days back, I had stopped one of my broker friends to go short in silver and told him about JPM , all gleaned from your comment here and told him to go long in the corrections, again as per your advice. Now he is sending me lots of "thank you" messages. Which should be actually for you. So, my gratitude on behalf of my friend. You really are one my great teachers.
Disclaimer: I myself haven't been able to trade in commodities yet. :)
Fire - Master taught us to share & latest permission is to "freak out responsibily". Thank you. Just focus on Crude and Silver.
You will find all brokers/techies in Comm suggesting SHORTS. I find it very irresponsible. Better go by the mother of all indicators - 20 & 10 EMA crossing backed by RSI,CSI/STOCH+MACD. Short if 15M cross over approves it. Atleast you get escape vent open.
"Do not short sell yellow metals" is the rule given by DineshRishi Sir and I have followed the same for all the commodities, and benefited to a great extent. Even though I follow SAR trading technique, I use SAR levels to go for long trades only so far as commodities are concerned.
I am very much thankful to DineshRishi Sir for his guidance.
All my informer reported me that huge money is made in Silver in chennai, what is the monthly rent there? Can u arrange a flat on rent in ur nearby, from where i can take smell of silver money. For the time being Silver mam...enogh is enough...first consolidate between 72-66k then think again to move...Stop loss is 72150.
I have been seriously thinking over DR sir's philosophy of long only for last few days, in Nifty, as I am not a commodity trader yet. But as my biggest trade was in shorts, I am in two minds. On the other hand, I have a tendency to lose money in range-bound markets like this, despite all the precious guidance here. The reason is my own trading psychology. Trying hard to fight this demon. I understand, that this problem of mine won't be solved by technicals, but facing my own core mind and its whimsicalities. Lets hope for the best.
@ anuj joshi, few days back you mention that you want only close of NSE futures stock & u tired to copy/paste from NSE.So i just made utility for it & send to u at gmail.Just like to know, get it or not? And if any difficulties than try to solve it. So taken half leave for today. Now gave up coze time to go for livelihood.
One request. For the last month, I am seeing that ATP/VWAP of NF acts as a very good support/resistance intraday. Can we have it in the hourly TT update? Just think over it. If you think that adds value, that is.
Readers find the TT loaded with numbers.. I feel one choose the number relevant for the day.
For Eg: the pivot was 5849 and a move below it despite +ve world cues and our last few days of selling from open would have given a trade upto S1-5805.
There are so many which could be taken from it. Choose the one to follow and stick to it.
Updating manually so many takes time. Though it is just 2 numbers, it is an added burden. I have been trying to trim down and relax...
Blog data auto update was a gift from one of our readers.
68 comments:
@ prabhakar & sanjay sir
5800CE open interest more than 5800PE
5800CE- 6,841,650 & 5800PE- 6,756,950
means nifty may ready to break 5800 or confirm
when nifty below 5800 & 5800CE OI more than
5800PE OI????
only for education
pls
Similar thing happened last expiry day.
Dear DR!
Gmg, Thanx for moral support. I am also trying to follow you like Investor, perhaps only then i will be able to visit Switzerland.
@RG,
2-3 days back, I had stopped one of my broker friends to go short in silver and told him about JPM , all gleaned from your comment here and told him to go long in the corrections, again as per your advice. Now he is sending me lots of "thank you" messages. Which should be actually for you. So, my gratitude on behalf of my friend. You really are one my great teachers.
Disclaimer: I myself haven't been able to trade in commodities yet. :)
Ilango sir, can we take intra long here??
@Shreyunik
Here at This Family only Rollovered all my april shorts to May ... Me still Bearish on Market
Kumar Sir my Dream
Trading in my office at Prudential Tower :D
I dont trade commodity but its looking me very good shorting trade as of now at 71300, stop loss is 72150 and target is 68-67k again.
hrly slow MACD is below 0 so now may fall fast if breaks 5815 again
I forgot to mention Silver may in my last post.
Fire - Master taught us to share & latest permission is to "freak out responsibily". Thank you. Just focus on Crude and Silver.
You will find all brokers/techies in Comm suggesting SHORTS. I find it very irresponsible. Better go by the mother of all indicators - 20 & 10 EMA crossing backed by RSI,CSI/STOCH+MACD. Short if 15M cross over approves it. Atleast you get escape vent open.
@RG,
15M means crossover of 20 & 10 EMA in 15 minutes timeframe? Or something else?
Kumar Sir. Noted. 1 Short taken at 71500 SAR 71655.(Guts nahi hai Sir to short Silver).
Yes Fire. Mins only.
@ Bizagra,
From what we see on the price chart, it has taken support @ 5815-20 and there is a mild +ve div in 5-min chart.
However, being the last day, it is the "Open positions" that will determine the moves.
With such narrowing range, less said is better.
I have said, posted all I could. If I do more, I'll kill it.
Now its time to act or stay on the sidelines.
@Fire,
"Do not short sell yellow metals" is the rule given by DineshRishi Sir and I have followed the same for all the commodities, and benefited to a great extent. Even though I follow SAR trading technique, I use SAR levels to go for long trades only so far as commodities are concerned.
I am very much thankful to DineshRishi Sir for his guidance.
Dear RG!
All my informer reported me that huge money is made in Silver in chennai, what is the monthly rent there? Can u arrange a flat on rent in ur nearby, from where i can take smell of silver money. For the time being Silver mam...enogh is enough...first consolidate between 72-66k then think again to move...Stop loss is 72150.
plz tel me
now jnsar long or short?
WHy took 5893 as swing high for FIB retracements? please explain me
illango sir.. now what abt jnsar long stoploss...
and short stop loss
plz tel sir
ilango sir , there is third time +ve divergence on a few heavy weights
on 5 min chart
like axis bnk, reliance
@gauresh,
I have been seriously thinking over DR sir's philosophy of long only for last few days, in Nifty, as I am not a commodity trader yet. But as my biggest trade was in shorts, I am in two minds. On the other hand, I have a tendency to lose money in range-bound markets like this, despite all the precious guidance here. The reason is my own trading psychology. Trying hard to fight this demon. I understand, that this problem of mine won't be solved by technicals, but facing my own core mind and its whimsicalities. Lets hope for the best.
Silver 300 Rs. Fallen after my call...Oh my God...why i dont trade in Silver...RG sir ..hats off to u:)
sir, when after +ve divergence price doesnot move up, then on brk dn then guys accumalaing
also become sellers n selling gets momentum
Silver 600 down(:
accumalating
FIRE
in bear Market pull backs gives
us wonderful opportunities
And Bear Market comes after 8 years :D
Fire
read this
http://potsupdate.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-trade-like-investor.html
Kumar Sir. 15 mins Short signalled. II lot short at 70900.
dineshwa gm bought some 11800 calls all or nothing:)
@DR,
So simple but so profound. Like a Zen Haiku. Thanks sir. Can I mail you regarding a few questions?
Rich :D
Fire my pleasure :D
Dear RG!
800 Rupees fall from 71300, Hats off to u. Kindly guide me for these kind of trades, silver is really trader's darling.
Dineshji GM
cool dinesh bhai
mann karta hai aap ko guru banalu, waisi bhi aaj guruwar hai!
Dineshji how is bank nifty low of april
Thanks Krutagn got the mail :)
@ anuj joshi, few days back you mention that you
want only close of NSE futures stock
& u tired to copy/paste from NSE.So i just made utility
for it & send to u at gmail.Just like to know, get it
or not? And if any difficulties than try to solve it.
So taken half leave for today.
Now gave up coze time to go for livelihood.
You must have got it
Parminder Ji GM
Morning is not good till Nifty breaks range :(
No formalities plz
Parminder ji
April low 650
This is the result of placing market order :D
Traders like RICHARDSDIAZ with advanced software donot miss such chances
Dinesh ji there are no formalities but you are elder
Master,
One request. For the last month, I am seeing that ATP/VWAP of NF acts as a very good support/resistance intraday. Can we have it in the hourly TT update? Just think over it. If you think that adds value, that is.
DR sir. Wts the SAr for BN. Cant find todays update on blog
RG Sir
I took a long in silver at 68k and planning to hold positionally.
I will follow Dinesh Rishi Sir's advice and buy only in dips .
Did you go short on silver based Hourly JNSAR ?
Cooldent : Old level still valid
RishiM - Shorts are only IF I HOLD LONG on hand - purely for Intra. Signalled by cross over.
Dear RG!
Do u need any computer opertor free of cost:)
RG Sir do you need operator who will pay you fee also :D
Dear Sir & Friends,
5800CE added 10 lacs now at 70lacs,
5900CE added 16 lacs now at 1.2 Crore
5800PE added 5 lacs now at 70 lacs.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay
Dear DR!
Thats why U r TEACHER'S:)
@ Fire,
Readers find the TT loaded with numbers.. I feel one choose the number relevant for the day.
For Eg: the pivot was 5849 and a move below it despite +ve world cues and our last few days of selling from open would have given a trade upto S1-5805.
There are so many which could be taken from it. Choose the one to follow and stick to it.
Updating manually so many takes time. Though it is just 2 numbers, it is an added burden. I have been trying to trim down and relax...
Blog data auto update was a gift from one of our readers.
dinesh bhai,
what is a signal of bear market as per u ???
PS
5 is price 21 is Resi/support and 50 is trend
1st alert price below 50 SMA
and final confirmation trade below 200
below 200SMA bear lives and above 200 SMA bulls
Ilango sir, JNSAR people S&R now 5850??or??
thank u dinesh bhai
5 is price 21 is Resi/support and 50 is trend
does it mean 21 sma as resistance/supt, 50 sma above /below
definition of trend up or down? what is 5 as price??
@ Fire,
Starting to trade below the Day Pivot gives you the first weakness indication followed by a close below the pivot and then DHEma.
DHEma in TT is a great number for bears to "sell on rises".
Similarly Pivot & Low ema works for bulls.
It gives you the likely direction and the strength & weakness of bulls/Bears.
5 SMA is smoother price for short term trading
so if price is above 5 SMA STT is up
PS
its not rocket science
see BN EOD chart thats why
I was not in favour of short
BN 21 SMA is 11706 :D
Ilango Today there was fast movement below pivot. I could not place order. Usually I wait for 10 to 15 mins after opening to enter the trades.
My question is should we wait for initial 15 mins or trade immediately at the break of prices.
Bank nifty EOD chart
http://bnchart.blogspot.com/
New Post Done.
thank u dinesh bhai.
only below 200 sma u recommend short trades??
No
below 50 SMA you can
hello every one,
kindly buy nifty present month at 5820 sl 5800 tgt 5880
is inside news
regards
Post a Comment