A man's daughter had asked the local priest to come and pray with her father. When the priest arrived, he found the man lying in bed with his head propped up on two pillows and an empty chair beside his bed. The priest assumed that the old fellow had been informed of his visit. "I guess you were expecting me," he said.
"No, who are you?"
"I'm the new priest ," the priest replied. "When I saw the empty chair, I figured you knew I was going to show up."
"Oh yeah, the chair," said the bedridden man. "Would you mind closing the door?"
Puzzled, the priest shut the door.
Source:Unknown.
15 comments:
sir
this one is too good
@PS,
I second you.
The men's inner sight always take him towards his almighty.
In the deep moments of sorrow & fear a person find
something holding him not to loose.
Its all the Faith & belief in God whch many times able him to
come back to reality.
Illango sir a nice one,deeply effected.
very touching. Prayer will always give inner strength
Thanks
Wonderful story. Ilango pls. update the lattest EW position
on nifty spot 5 min chart.
very touching and inspiring.......
Thats the way of real praying. I liked It.
More than anything, it is the Man's belief that he is speaking to God will shower more power internally.
moral of the story - "love and affection on something(god) you believe, will rest you in peace" . sir, the story touches our heart, hats off to you.
@jvnreddy
Check this link for Amibroker
http://www.tradinganalysis.co.in/products.php?category_id=51
veer
Thank you sir
http://www.bripblap.com/how-to-develop-good-habits/
ilango sir,
i need your help. please tell me what is the lead indicator. is it stochastic. if yes, then how and where i can got this on internet. i try to see it on quote.com, gut they provide only two values ie- 14,3. in slow stochastic they give four values ie- 14,3,3,3. if i want to use 60 minutes chart, then which indicator i should use and what will be the setting.
thanks and sorry for disturb you
worth reading interview of shankar sharma-
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/interviews/Sensex-may-slip-to-15500-or-16000-Shankar-Sharma/articleshow/6380458.cms?curpg=2
Keep in mind that Shankar Sharma also predicted the fall of 2008 quite early... so we have to be cautious at higher levels ....
Ilango Sir,
I have posted a INDIA VIX daily charts on my blog stockk4sure.blogspot.com.
i guess INDIA VIX is very close to its support lines may see some bounce from channell supports may be upto 20 levels(may bring nifty down to 5370-80 range) and then may again drop to 13-14 range(may see nifty moving upto 5650 range) which may hint at nifty making its highs for some meaningful correction to be seen later.
can EW analysis be applied on it?can you please give some ideas on vix movement in coming days which may thus help us in guessing niftys move .
Post a Comment