Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nifty's attempted reversal failed, down continues steadily with +ve divergence..







6 comments:

Sujatha said...

Just send a mail to u sir, expecting +ve divergence as u said.

I am taking this as a good note for me.

Nifty Trader said...

Hello Sujata,

yesterday i tried all the indicators and was observing the braking of channel as the dots turned from red to green and then green to red

i combined ORB + Critical Supp and Rec from Ilango Sir + SAR and RSI and Slow Stoch

it helped and also yesterday was a bit easy to follow the trend and trade

thanks for the info and advise can you plz forward me those trading guidlines that ilango sir mailed you it will further help me and correct my trading you can also post that email here so that all of us can benefit from it

thanks

Local said...

I really like how you think, Rahul. You want to share your struggle and your learning with everyone - such a good sign in a person. I think you'll be blogging soon and teaching your own set.:)

Sujatha said...

Hi Rahul

He has not given exact trading(technical) guidance, but i feel it's a wonderful advise/guidance for trading, and simple theory. Post post ur email id, 2 enable me 2 forward the mail to u.

And u can watch for FIBO level also, becoz y'day nifty closed above the fibo level, with lower SCO value, so y'day i went long and 2day morning i booked some profit. Again waiting for shorting opportunity.

All the best.

Nifty Trader said...

here is my email id : rahul1983@gmail.com

thanks for updates, i too went short on Puts yesterday after watching SCO @ 4.96 + there are only 7 days left for expiry so time decay will be an added advantage you can try it too :)

Yoda thanks for your kind words i am just a learner , learning from guys like you. i have recently started intra day trading in nifty I was bit scared first but with Ilango sir's advise and with key inputs from u'll its looking good now and I am making slow and steady progress

Sujatha said...

I am weak in options trading, if time permits can u thro some light on that to me by mail.

i.e. how, which s the right time to do and some of few good basic analysis. I am trading Nifty only, but very much interested in this options side. Stopped trading in F&O stocks for timebeing.

Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment

Elliot's Impulse waves.(Part-5)

IMPULSE WAVES :- The Basics Waves that move the market in the direction of its main trend either up or down are called Impulse waves. 1....