Dear Thiru Ilango, Yesterday only I came to see your blog address in vfmdirect and very impressed with your charts and materials. I also appreciate your hard work and pain you are taking. Keep it up the good work. I don't know which software you are using for all this. If you can, please send me the hour wise Nifty position as shown above for Nov & Dec 07 to balanandan@gmail.com
Dear Ilango, After reading your reply, my respect towards you has been multiplied ten fold. You have created software that generate wonderful graphs that guides many traders who are visiting your blog. Really wonderful. My views are expressed in vfmdirect forum (as balanandan)and also in my blog marketsmusic.blogspot.com. Currently discussion on Unified theory - market,magic numbers,music scales etc - are going on Ranga Sirs thread at vfmdirect. I am happy to share the knowledge I gather from many experts like you. But don't expect any graphs from me.
7 comments:
Dear Thiru Ilango,
Yesterday only I came to see your blog address in vfmdirect and very impressed with your charts and materials. I also appreciate your hard work and pain you are taking. Keep it up the good work.
I don't know which software you are using for all this. If you can, please send me the hour wise Nifty position as shown above for Nov & Dec 07 to balanandan@gmail.com
I have no software except the one that I have created over the years. The data is fed manually.
I will send you the charts by this evening, etc..on the condition you share your observations here for everyone's benefit.
Best wishes.
What u hv wrote to Mr. Nandi, is very much correct, if he share his observations here , who s following ur blog will be difinetely benefitted,
Creating, maintaining,updating the blog s not a easy task, u r doing excellent sir.
Thanks a lot.
Hello Ilango Sir,
last 2-3 days were superb for trading , easy trending markets and great profits , but i missed this action, was out of town :(
Monday also looks exiting
Sir there are few questions
1> how to use your EMA table that you post in the end after all grahs , i don't know how to use it
2> can you plz post 2-3 important points on EMA like what to do when 20 ema crosses 50 ema from above or the other way
i think EMA is also an important indicator and a simple one to follow and track like SAR and Slow Stoch and RSI
if you can post a few guidelines on EMA any 2 which are imp for intra day trading that would be great
i don't know which 2 EMA's to check for intra day trades 20 min , 50 min or 100 min
thanks a lot sir :)
Dear Ilango,
After reading your reply, my respect towards you has been multiplied ten fold. You have created software that generate wonderful graphs that guides many traders who are visiting your blog. Really wonderful. My views are expressed in vfmdirect forum (as balanandan)and also in my blog marketsmusic.blogspot.com. Currently discussion on Unified theory - market,magic numbers,music scales etc - are going on Ranga Sirs thread at vfmdirect. I am happy to share the knowledge I gather from many experts like you. But don't expect any graphs from me.
Excellent Stuff! Great Job! Good to know that there are old timers around! Keep it up!
Cheers!
"Bhaloo"
Hi
Free Intraday Cash Tips from Tipz.in for 6th Jul 2010
http://sharesonlinecharts.blogspot.com/2010/07/watch-free-intraday-cash-tips-for-6th.html
Post a Comment