Saturday, March 13, 2010
Antony came to the Church as an orphaned child. The church gave the child asylum. He grew up in the church cleaning it daily,arranging things for the prayers etc. As he grew up, ringing the church bell became his job. He rang the bell to announce the joy of a new born, to mourn the passing away of a beleiver,to announce a wedding and to remind the prayer time. Naturally he was the most loved one by the regular church goers.
Decades passed. Antony is a middle aged person now. The old priest who brought him up retired and a new young priest took over. The new priest is an ardent educationist. "Please send the children to school" was part of his daily sermons. He wanted all the employees of the church to be literates. He made a list of the church employees who were not educated. He assembled all of them - the gardeners,cooks,servants and Mr Antony. He gave them all six months time to educate themselves, atleast upto reading the headlines of a newspaper. All of them, except Antony showed improvement over the period. Father was very adamant and made it clear to Antony to educate himself or else he will have to leave the church. All his co-workers and church goers pleaded for Antony who could not learn.
Friday, March 12, 2010
I am one of your blog's visitors but a new one to learn your TA .
In the blog, I noticed the talk of lakshadeep in thiruvannamalai which takes place tomorrow.
Since i am temporarily located at thiruvannamalai, any of your blogmates wishing to visit thiruvannamalai can contact me if they are in need of any help for which I am bound to do.
my contact no mobile: 9443254080
landline .....................: 04175-251812
thank you....... veerasamy.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
5200-5250 a strong resistance.
This looks more like a "5th" wave set up when read with "macd". It could develop into a "Negative divergence trade in two days time. Presently playng a "long". Also note the "short term moving average(7hour) converging towards the long term average(35hour) and then slowly diverging and setting up what is called - "Fast rise scenario". And the market obliged.
The normal TA parameters have not changed to bearish after "OB" conditions and market did a time correction and moving higher..
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge with our readers with restraint and focus, please continue to do so.
This blog is everyone's and it is becoming a stronger team everyday with serious contributions and exchanges.
Yenga appaa yeppavum sollaradu."Yelai..oun thuruthiya oodhuda..!!" "If he can do it, so do you".
I mind my business here and I see most do.. All the rest ...just ignore..
Once you are in the field, just kick the ball...
Corrections upto 5050 looks alright as per technical parameters.
80% retracement for Nifty comes @ 5182 which may be the SL for "Shorts".
Bank Nifty has done its 80% @ 9178..!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
This slow correction will resolve once the boundary on either side is breached. Nifty's sideways move within this Broader channel suggests strength.
Follow up selling is not severe enough to damage the uptrend. Trend continues with a sideways bias. Hourly 9-rsi chart would show the picture perfectly.(Will upload in the morning).
I like to take this "Education" to the next level. After having shown the simple way of analyzing the markets with the most basic and effective tools and sharing the files, it is time to use those files to arrive at a strategy to either trade/ invest and calculating the levels to initiate such trades / investments with possible targets & stop losses.
As we are already doing it with Nifty, it is time to move into "individual select stocks" and the same will be updated in my "Stockwealth" blog everyday.
I am attempting to share the knowledge gathered over the years in a methodical way and the best way to do it is to equip you to handle it yourself independently. There are many who have contributed in that "learning journey" and I thank them for their sincerity. I want you to Earn while you are learning. Start a small beginning if you haven't already, growing happens.
Excitement is the first & last enemy of traders/investors. Keep a lid on it.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Either this market has completed the correction for the downfall from 5309 to 4675 and it is in the process of commencing the downward journey or
It would consolidate around 5000 or 4960 and start the next leg of the upmove.
For the short term, the negative divergences and the rising wedges(bearish) in the overbought zone have put the pressure on the Nifty and it has closed below the "Hour low ema".
The immediate support would be 5-ema @ 5079 or the Day Low ema @ 5060(would rise).
Ema ,being very dynamic, going below sma is considered weakness and accordingly the 5-ema went below 5-sma yesterday and has resulted in today's weakness. In the medium term, the 55-ema is still below 55-sma (You can see these at the bottom of the tech. table.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Rajeev Verma's(aarvee) Observations:
WHAT THE MARKET IS TELLING US:
- Last close of 5088 is above Daily 5 high ema,Week high ema and Month ema indicating strong uptrend.
- The prices are trading above 5ema,20ema,50ema,&100dma convincingly indicating strength
- 5ema & 20ema MA lines have crossed bullishly,indicating short term bullish trend.
- 20ema & 50ema MA lines are yet to cross bullishly for an indication of medium term strength
- Nifty has closed above 20Week ema after 5 weeks of trading below it.
- It is important to note that 20ema,50ema,&100dma are bearishly aligned ,indicating all is not well still.
.WHAT TO EXPECT:
since indicators are in Overbought region,a Correction is expected
- this can happen from approx 5150,which is Weekly R1 OR
- from approx 5180,which is the H&S target,78.6% Retrace of correction from 5310-4675,Monthly R2 and importantly the Trendline Breakpoint of the major Uptrend Line supporting since March 2009. 5180 thus becomes the major resistance
- so approx 5150-5180 levels are major resistance.
if the market corrects from above levels,support will come at
·Weekly S1 at 4992,
·At previous resistances now to act as support at, 20Wema of 4997 and 100dma of 5010.
IMPORTANCE OF 4950:
- Weekly 5ema is at 4961, Weekly Trend is positive above it and negative below it.(As close has been above weekly high ema ,dips to weekly ema are expected to be bought into)
- Monthly 5ema is at 4965,so similarly it decides Monthly Trend.
- 20 dema,indicator of Short term trend, is approx at 4950.
- Remember that 4950 was previous important Resistance which could not be taken out in derivative expiry of Feb.
Now a close below 4950 will be trend reversal point both in Week and Monthly time frames.So we can safely assume 4950 as SAR level on closing basis
- We may not get the –ve diversion we are looking for in the charts if it is not a Trend Reversal. Nifty can correct up to 4950 and still be in the Uptrend. so we should trade the price not the indicator.
- As the trend is up, indicators and patterns on negative side may not give desired results .
- We must trade light on bullish side expecting a sudden correction due to overbought conditions.
- Since there has been a sustained upmove,markets can correct from overbought region and may move sideways for a week or two as indicated by falling ADX14 line from above 40.and 20ATR quiet range of apprx.80.
- Levels of 5180 or 4950 on closing basis should decide next conservative long or short trades.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
All through my life, women have played very important role in shaping up every aspects of my life right from my mother, sister, wife and friends. A daughter would have been wonderful. To a father, I would say, "Give her all the freedom you would to a son and bring out the best in her as you are only her custodian..She is the future". You teach a woman and she teaches ten and that is how the shape of this country is changing. She has stood in the background and made many men great achievers and now she has stepped out and making her mark.
A smile on her face lights up your entire world and a look from her eyes makes you a poet (Mere Mehboob meri..mere mohabhat ki kasam). She is still a mystery and she makes you move mountains , unleashes in you an unimaginable power.
This story is worth a million to remember on a special day. Happy Women's day.(08th march)
When five terrorists hijacked the US bound Pan Am Flight-73 flight at Karachi airport 24 years ago, and took control of the aircraft, one of the worst hijacks in aviation history, it claimed 20 lives; this was the largest toll in a hijack until 9/11. The remaining 375 passengers and crew members would not have survived, if the air hostess Neerja Bhanot, was not there.